WM UNIFORM GROUP is a Richmond based company specializing in supplying uniforms to Security, Parking, Transportation and Gaming industries for the past decade. We offer one stop shopping for our client's uniforms needs. We are currently seeking a full-time Administrator to join our team.
Company operating name: WM Uniform Group Incorporated
Business address/location of work: Unit 1031 - 11111 Twigg Place, Richmond, BC V6V 0B7
Job title: Administrator (NOC # 1241)
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: this is a permanent, full-time position
Language of work: English
• Answer general phone and email inquiries using a professional and courteous manner;
• Reply to general information requests with the accurate information;
• Prepare quotation with Act, QuoteWerks, and Quickbooks
• Direct warehouse staff to prepare and pack orders and arrange truck drivers for delivery;
• Prepare invoices, shipping documents, and contracts;
• Check email and obtain customers' names, addresses, and billing information, and specifications of items to be purchased, and enter the information on order system and prepare orders and delivery schedule;
• Inform customers by mail of order information, such as unit prices, shipping dates, and any anticipated delays;
• Check inventory records to determine availability of requested merchandise;
• Prepare reports, correspondence memos, and documents;
• File documents based on filing standards and procedures;
• Update and ensure the accuracy of the company's databases;
• Purchase office supplies to ensure the basic supplies are always available;
• Use QuickBooks to process accounts payable and accounts receivable to ensure timeliness, accuracy of codes and appropriate backup;
• Provide administrative support to management and other staff.
Job requirements and qualifications:
• College diploma or Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required;
• Minimum one year related work experience is required;
• Proficiency in MS Office, QuickBooks, QuoteWerks is a strong asset;
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: 36K to 42K, Extended benefits after probation
To apply, please send your resume in PDF or Word format to the above email address. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
#50 - GeoComply - Finding Success from the Ground Up
About WM Uniform Group
WM UNIFORMS is a Vancouver based company specializing in supplying uniforms to Security, Parking, Transportation and Gaming industries for the past decade. We offer one stop shopping for our client...Read More