Salary: $60,000 – $80,000
Location: Quesnel, BC
Interested in working for one of the fastest growing mining companies in BC? Are you looking for a fast paced environment where promotions occur from within? This is a unique opportunity and ideal for an individual who brings both energy and openness to learning in a rapidly expanding company!
As this company grows, so will its employees! If you are a motivated and driven individual, you could grow to manage the entire human resource department.
Under the new leadership of highly successful mining veterans and driven by a new vision, this forward thinking company is driven to produce high-grade deposits across British Columbia. With permits in place and exciting projects underway, this exploration company is now commencing small-scale production. Currently employing 50 staff, they expect to grow to 250 employees by 2017!
Reporting to the president, the Office/Administration Manager will be responsible for the entire running of the office, including coordinating, supervising, payroll and new systems implementation.
• Organizing the offices operations and procedures by designing and implementing a new filing system
• Assigning employees to operational tasks and following up on their progress
• Recruiting, selecting and training new employees, while working with current employees through continuous coaching and counseling
• Attend workshops and educational seminars such as professional societies to increase your knowledge of the company
As the ideal candidate, you have previous experience as an office manager and have HR experience. You will also be highly organized, a quick thinker and calm under pressure. You are a self-starter that is motivated to take on more responsibility as the company grows.
The following are considered requirements:
• 3-5+ years’ Office Management experience
• Previous experience in Human Resources
• Strong MS Office Suite Skills
• Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
The following are considered assets:
• CHRP designation
• Experience working in mining (preferred), construction or forestry industries
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• $60,000 to $80,000 per annum
• 3 weeks’ vacation
• Extended medical, Dental, etc.
• Beautiful lake right by the city
• Rafting, hiking, kayaking and more!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Noah Bernstein at 604-689-8687 ext 258 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.