Job Skills / Requirements Job Description
- Demonstrates an understanding and commitment to Paladin's comprehensive safety programs and practices including staff safety, patient safety, and environmental safety;
- Act as the on-site First Aid Attendant, offering support to any person in need of assistance;
- Utilize two-way radio and computer applications for communicating site activities;
- Watch for and report any irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contact emergency responders such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel as required;
- Ability to handle stressful and delicate situations with tact and diplomacy and able to demonstrate professionalism in all situations;
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Valid OFA Level 3 certificate;
- A valid British Columbia Security License would be considered an asset;
- Prior experience in the security industry considered an asset;
- Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Ability to write comprehensive reports and maintain proper records using effective communication skills;
- Flexibility to work at a variety of different shifts (afternoon/nights/weekends).
Paladin Security is one of Canada's Best Employers. We have been awarded for our outstanding corporate culture, approach to management and our customer service. Join our winning team today!
Let's Get Started!
Certification Requirements (Any)
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days
This job reports to the SPM
This is a Part-Time
position 1st Shift
, 2nd Shift
, 3rd Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 10