Under the general supervision of the Charge Occupational Therapist, performs assessments and interventions related to patient/resident occupational performance at St. John Hospital and Stuart Nechako Manor according to established Occupational Therapy practices. Qualifications
- Baccalaureate in Occupational Therapy or Rehabilitation Sciences from a recognized program.
- Current full registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia (COTBC). Eligible for membership in the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT). Skills and Abilities:
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and work independently or as a member of a team.
- Able and willing to work in physical and/or psychiatric services.
- Physically and emotionally able to perform the duties of this position.
- Computer skills in word processing and spreadsheets.
- Comfortable engaging in public speaking.
- Ability to keep abreast of development in the field of Occupational Therapy; committed to continuous professional development.
- Ability to work within a regional service delivery model.
- Valid driver's license and access to vehicle.
View Vanderhoof Community