Under the direction of the Team Leader, ACT, and as part of a multidisciplinary team, this position provides psychiatric community based occupational therapy to referred clients. Qualifications
- Graduate of a recognized Occupational Therapy Program. Registered member of the BC Society of Occupational Therapists (Reg. OT-BC).
- Eligible for membership in CAOT.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Class IV Driver's license required.
- Minimum of two years experience required.
- Previously psychiatric and community experience preferred.
- Knowledge of current psychiatric (psychosocial) rehabilitation practice.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and work independently as well as on a team.
View Prince George Community