Under the direction or supervision of the Unit Manager or designated supervisor, assists residents with the activities of daily living, including personal, social, physical and spiritual needs. Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner. Qualifications
- Minimum Grade 10 education or equivalent.
- Certification from a Long Term Care Aide program.
- Previous experience in a Long Term Care Facility or home care services is an asset.SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Physical ability to carry out duties of position.
- Ability to organise work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Must be in good mental and physical health and must be well groomed.
- Team player.
View Chetwynd Community