The following are requirements to work in Long Term Care, Assisted Living, or Provincially Designated Mental Health Facilities (Iris House & Seven Sisters) as outlined in the Provincial Health Officer (PHO) Order. For information on the PHO order please reference the following website: COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) - Province of British Columbia (gov.bc.ca) . Within the website reference document: Residential Care Staff Covid-19 Preventative Measures PHO Order.
1. As of October 12, 2021 an employee must be fully vaccinated (7 days post second dose)
2. Between September 13-October 11, 2021, an employee must have 1 dose and follow preventive measures outlined in the order.
Under close supervision of a team leader, this position performs certain routine procedures in caring for hospitalized patients and residents of Stuart Nechako Manor and assists in other related nursing assistant functions. Qualifications
- Grade 10 plus graduation from a recognized Long Term Care Aide program or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
View Vanderhoof Community