Under close supervision of a team leader, this position performs certain routine procedures in caring for hospitalized patients and residents of Dunrovin Park Lodge and assists in other related nursing assistant functions. Qualifications
- Grade 10 plus graduation from a recognized Long Term Care Aide program or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
View Quesnel Community