Have you heard the phrase "love what you do, never work a day in your life?” Well here we live that, every day. When you’re passionate about what you do, you love the people you do it with, and you’re constantly growing as a person, time flies, and you’re always having fun.
- Are you driven and looking for a career that will not only empower your personal and professional growth but will allow you to build the career and future you desire?
- Are you often described as a confident and collaborative leader?
- Are you looking to BUILD opportunity?
- Use of sales and marketing techniques
- Customer service relationship building
- New sales acquisitions
- Client branding/marketing
- Account updates
- Full time Leadership mentoring
- Entry level management training
- Human resource duties
- Face to face interaction with consumers
Management leadership development:
- Sales and marketing training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Human Resources and administration duties
- Competitive individuals with a winning mentality to move up into a leadership role
- Fluency in ability to communicate to consumers in the English language
- Sports minded and Energetic team players
- Team captains ready to grow and train
- Positive Energy
- Candidates who are serious about a long term career
Experience in these areas is a plus:
- Advertising/ Brand Ambassador
- Business Administration
- Management/ Corporate Trainer
- Sales/ Business Development
- Communications/ Public Speaking
- Public Relations
We start all our assistant managers in a complete training program for the sole purpose of developing a strong leadership team from within.
We do not believe in tenor or seniority, we promote to management those who get the job done and are top performers in our sales and marketing departments.
We focus on developing and enhancing the competitive nature and leadership potential within every potential candidate. This is a valuable opportunity for those who have experience in sports marketing, advertising, team leadership, sales, entrepreneurship and anybody with a competitive mindset. In the past, our top Assistant Managers have participated in Hockey, Soccer, Baseball, Lacrosse and other major sports, as a team-player, coach, or captain.
Customer Service and Support Restaurants and Food Service Sales and Marketing