Founded in 1969, MDA is a global communications and information company. Over the past four decades, MDA has created a highly skilled organization that provides communications and information solutions which improve the operational performance of business and government organizations worldwide. The company serves two principal market sectors: Surveillance and Intelligence, providing civilian, defence and commercial customers around the world with end-to-end information solutions to monitor and manage changes and activities anywhere on the Earth; and Communications, providing broadband communication and broadcast solutions, enabling commercial and government users worldwide to be connected at home, in the office, or on the move. MDA is a multi-national company with headquarters located in British Columbia, Canada.
We are looking for new graduate level engineers to join our company. As a new graduate engineer at MDA, you will have the opportunity to work with experienced engineers on complex technical projects that provide solutions to customers across various business areas. Whether you start as an Analyst in our R&D group developing leading edge tools to improve remote sensing technology, a Software Engineer working on the next generation of earth observation systems, or developing software in the B2B and consumer web space, MDA offers a challenging and rewarding environment in which to build your skills and jump start your career.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Physics, Physics, or Applied Mathematics
- Strong working knowledge of C/C++ and/or Java
- Strong understanding of object-oriented applications and software development lifecycle.
- Experience working in a project environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience developing in a UNIX environment an asset.
- Previous co-op experience an asset.
- Experience with AI, image processing, remote sensing, GUI development or real time systems an asset.
To be considered for these opportunities, please submit your cover letter, resume, and transcript(s) online. For all new graduates and candidates with less than 3 years of work experience, please include an unofficial transcript of your grades with your application.PLEASE NOTE:
Your resume will be reviewed against all current opportunities. If a suitable position is not immediately available, your resume will be retained on file for consideration against all our new grad-specific opportunities as they develop.
MDA provides customers around the world with essential information solutions used for decision making. Our employees enjoy challenging careers with opportunity for growth and learning.
MDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.