NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a NetSuite Sr Support Manager
to join our team in Vancouver, BC (remote)
- Serve as the lead NetSuite resource with respect to interactions with the client and oversight of other support team resources.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the NetSuite application and evaluate the customer's business processes against the standard NetSuite functionality.
- Respond toNetSuite support tickets and provide troubleshooting, issue resolution, and ticket closure.
- Responsible for supporting the NetSuite application in accordance with defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Manage minor enhancements (< 40 hrs) from concept through deployment.
- Collaborate with client users, business owners, and stakeholders as appropriate.
- Conducting acceptance testing and train customer resources to successfully use and maintain the NetSuite application. -
Deep expertise of NetSuite platform and ability to provide solutions that will deliver high quality results, meet client needs and utilize system features and functions correctly and effectively.
- In-depth expertise to configure, test, train, and deploy NetSuite solutions using best practices.
- Ability to identify and recommend enhancements to meet client requirements as appropriate.
- Develop functional specifications for NetSuite enhancements and integrations to other business applications.
- Collaborate, manage, and lead meetings with functional/technical consultants and client/end-users as needed.
- Handle diverse issues and lead timely resolution.
- Excellent customer service skills, including written and oral communications whether remote or in-person. Qualifications
- Minimum 8+ years of experience implementing NetSuite.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience providing support services in a complex deployment of NetSuite.
- Certification or expertise in the following NetSuite functions: global business management, financial,and supply chain, including inventory, order management, and warehouse & fulfillment.
#INDAPPS About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
#INDAPPS Job Segment:
ERP, Business Manager, Consulting, Database, Oracle, Technology, Management
Administrative Software and Programming