One of the fastest growing companies in BC and Deloitte’s 2016 Technology Fast 500™ in North America is currently looking for a .Net / WPF Developer to join their team.
- Intermediate .Net (WPF) Developer
- Experience with Xamarin would be considered an asset.
- Strong computer science fundamentals required.
What & Why:
They offer a competitive compensation package, unlimited career growth potential, highly autonomous environment and excellent work-life-balance. They’re also conveniently located in downtown Vancouver close to rapid transit.
If you are passionate about .Net development, excited in writing solid code, delivering quality products and are customer-focused, and proactively taking action to impress and delight them, then look no further! You will not only be involved in all aspects of the software development process, but also be encouraged to provide input on future projects, code processes and company direction. You will also be making heavy use of the latest & greatest technologies, so a craving for learning new things is a must.
Our client develops is an industry leader in document processing technology. They foster an atmosphere of opportunity, growth, and success for every single individual amidst an exciting, challenging and entrepreneurial culture where career progression is based on merit, not tenure. Guided by a clear company vision, every member of their vibrant team is empowered to be a contributor, innovator and successful leader.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- A degree in computer science, computer/software engineering or equivalent.
- 2+ years’ experience developing complex software.
- 2+ years of .Net Framework/WPF development, in C#.
- Comfortable with Visual Studio and Nuget.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms; programming languages.
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation, for both APIs and product overview/tutorial materials.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Passion for learning and growing.
- Ability to gather business and technical requirements from customers.
- Ability to work effectively on assignments through correct prioritization and management of tasks in order to ensure high-quality deliverables at each stage of the project.
- Comfortable working independently, as well as part of a fast-paced and collaborative team environment.
- Communicate and collaborate well and often.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: Xamarin, WPF, UWP, XAML, C++/CLI, C++/CX
- Deployed apps on Windows Store
- Fun to be around.
- Want to build a great user community and/or make a difference in the world
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology