IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a .NET/WPF Developer to join our client in Toronto, ON.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Use leading edge technologies to produce n-tier enterprise applications.
- Analyze functional specifications and create and document technical designs.
- Develop high-quality code that meets our product specifications and technical standards.
- Conduct unit testing and assist Quality Assurance staff to successfully complete QA and integration testing.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to team members.
- Meet critical project deadlines, doing whatever it takes.
- Provide second-level support to internal staff members and clients as required.
Top Skills Required
- Visual Studio 2013-2019, .NET and C# are a must (experience with version 4.5 or later is required)
- Must have working experience with WPF/MVVM building desktop applications.
- Must have ORM experience. Knowledge of Entity Framework 6.x will be considered an asset.
- Must have working experience with MS-SQL Server, T-SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Dependency Injection, Unit Testing, TDD, WCF, Team Foundation Server, MS Reporting Services and Windows Workflow Foundation are assets
- Good understanding of MS-SQL, T-SQL, Stored Procedures; Familiarity with CLR assemblies is an asset
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.