Sales Vancouver, BC, Canada
Responsible for driving and growing revenue for Sophos through the management of one or more assigned national channel partners by supporting the field National Channel Account Executive.
This role is located in downtown Vancouver.
- Achieve bookings quota for all assigned named partner(s)
- Support and execute on marketing plan with named partner(s)
- Enable partner’s sales reps to understand Sophos value proposition and be able to sell Sophos solutions to their customers
- Support partner sales reps with joint sales calls
- Incentivize partner sales reps to sell Sophos over competitors
- Log all activity to maintain accuracy of CRM/PRM and forecasting systems
- Accurately forecast opportunities for named partner(s)
- Assist with on-boarding and enablement of named partner(s)
- Execute on business plan with assigned partner(s)
- Cultivate strong consultative relationships with key individuals at assigned national partner organizations and act as a single point of contact to ensure partner satisfaction
- Maintain a detailed understanding of partner’s business (pain points, investment areas, profitability factors, etc.)
- Consistently articulate Sophos’ value proposition to assigned national partners in order to maintain and increase Sophos’ share of partner’s business
- Be the Sophos expert resource in order to sell and assist their sales reps in sales to end customers.
Experience And Skills
- In depth experience of sell to and thru channel partners in a technology environment
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding territory partner sales quotas Experience of supporting business plans
- Knowledge of channel ecosystems
- Familiarity with CRM/PRM and forecasting systems
- Strong Presentation skills
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a team selling environment
- Experience selling security solutions
- Familiarity with Sophos solutions or similar competitive products
- Knowledge of security industry, including competitors, market needs and trends
Sophos Canada offers a comprehensive total compensation package including vacation, sick days, BC MSP coverage, extended health coverage which includes medical, dental and vision care, RRSP matching.
Posted: November 29, 2016
Closes:December 14, 2016