What is the opportunity?
In this role, you provide peace of mind to clients by providing customized mortgage solutions and advice. Your ability to develop relationships with both internal and external partners is crucial to your success, particularly within the community and realtors' offices. Further, you build client loyalty through your keen desire to provide exceptional and personalized service, while your proven motivation and entrepreneurial sales style allows you to drive the business results you desire.What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?Must-have
- Cultivate local business opportunities and seek out new customers through relationship building within the community and your centres of influence
- Develop a loyal client base by providing exceptional mortgage advice and financial solutions
- Successfully drive your personal sales results, while collaborating with RBC partners to anchor external business
- Take the initiative to provide advice and solutions to clients, meeting their individual needs
- Remain mobile to be accessible and accommodate clients' preferences
- Minimum 3 years of proven sales success, ideally in financial services or real estate
- A solid network in your community, resulting in referrals, new clients and increased business
- Proven ability to build trust and maintain long-term client relationships
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships with internal partners
- Self-starter who works independently and seeks out answers
- Mandarin/Cantonese language skills (fluency)
What's in it for you?
- Previous experience as a mortgage lender
- Strong knowledge of the mortgage origination business and home financing products
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program of flexible benefits, unlimited commission pay, and pension options
- World-class training programs and career development opportunities
- The advantage of working with a dynamic, collaborative, and high performing team where initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded
- A flexible work schedule based on client preferences and your own work/life balance
- Innovative mobile technology to ensure your success
At RBC, the health and wellbeing of our employees and candidates is always our top priority .Recruitment ProcessCOVID-19 has accelerated change across our workplace, including our hiring practices! As a result, throughout your application process, you may be asked to connect with us virtually, and may not be required to meet in-person. Our recruiters will explain how our video-interview technology will be used throughout the recruitment process, and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have. Workplace Flexibility You will be given the opportunity to work from home, if you can be fully productive, and role requirements including regulatory obligations can be satisfied. We are committed to supporting flexible work arrangements, investing in technology or other resources to enable you to work from home effectively, wherever possible. Health & Safety For employees that may be required to work from our premises, we're doing our part to safeguard your health, and taking extra steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19. All RBC premises will allow for required physical distancing requirements, and new routines and resources such as hand sanitizer, antiseptic wipes, masks, or other protective equipment.Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign upand get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com .
Address:Vancouver East Market
Work Environment:Your Home Office
Career Level:Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type:Commissioned Sales
Required Travel (%):0
Platform:Personal & Commercial Banking
Sales and Marketing