UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
Position: Service Receptionist
Dealership: The BMW Store Vancouver
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS including; Acura Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives including but not limited to: Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Boot Allowance, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program, Employer RRSP Matching
- Internal and external, training & development opportunities for skill-development and growth
- Be part of a collaborative, friendly and progressive work-culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship and empowerment
- Comprehensive extended health and dental plan, tailored around Associate wellness
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
- Greeting Customers upon arrival
- Completing Service Loaner Contracts with customers
- Checking loaners out / in with customers, explaining features and reporting any damage
- Billing for loaner usage, damage and tickets
- Tracking loaner usage
- Coordinating Service Shuttles for customer drop off and pick up.
- Maintaining quality control (cleanliness) of all loaner vehicles that exceeds customer expectations
- Overseeing and coordinating all necessary repairs of loaner vehicles
- Scheduling and tracking loaner vehicles to ensure availability
- Maintaining, scheduling and tracking rental vehicles
- Providing weekly status reports on the entire loaner fleet
- Driving the courtesy shuttle when needed
- Maintaining the flow in the Service drive
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Class 5 Driver's License
- Knowledge of the automotive industry
- Be familiar with the Vancouver area, you will be planning the pick up and drop off of customers.
- Previous experience and knowledge working with fleet and loaner vehicles is an asset
- Havestrong organizational skills
- Have strong computer skills (internet and MS Office suite proficiency)
- The ability to work closely with a team
- You must be self-motivated with the ability to complete assignments with minimal supervision
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Maintenance and Technicians