Mobile Security Officer
Reference ID: 275507
Law Enforcement and Security
[Please allow 15 - 20 minutes to complete your application]
Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice among some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities in the security industry because we want the very best and brightest people our industry has to offer.
Job Skills / Requirements
We are currently seeking a Mobile Security Officer within the Mobile Department in our Prince George office! This position is currently part-time with the opportunity to work into full-time.
• Possess a valid BC Security License and Class 5 BC Driver's License (Driver's Abstract will be required)
• One year experience in mobile or equivalent
• Open availability - Must be able to work night shifts
• Must be able to work out of our Prince George office
As a Mobile Security Officer, every day is guaranteed to be different from the next. Each of our Mobile Security Officers start their "typical" day by reviewing their Run Sheet, which lists assigned scheduled patrols, escorts, and lock-ups/unlocks. But almost as soon as their shift starts, it's sure to change!
Whether it's to deal with an unexpected incident, to prioritize an alarm response, or to provide support to their colleagues in emergent situations, our Mobile Officers need to make smart on-the-spot decisions and take fast, effective action to ensure the safety and security of our clients' assets and community members.
At the same time, they must also complete thorough, accurate reports, as they liaise with our 24/7 Operations Centre, relevant Law Enforcement agencies, and emergency services to ensure the best possible outcomes for all parties involved.
As members of our team develop their skills and experience, our Supervisory team will continually engage them in new opportunities to hone those skills so that they can further their Paladin careers.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must be bondable and able to pass a security clearance.
• High School Diploma or GED; relevant post-secondary education or certifications would be considered an asset.
• Certified with Occupational First Aid Level 1 is an asset, but not mandatory
• Superior time management, prioritization, and organization skills
• Ability to make quick decisions in emergency response situations with minimal supervision.
• Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to write comprehensive reports and maintain records
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and Android Operating System software
• Physically capable of performing the required duties
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Superior customer service skills.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the Operations Manager
This is a Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Posted: February 9, 2018
Closes:March 3, 2018