Mobile Security Officer - Hiring Bonus!
Reference ID: 236512
Law Enforcement and Security
Are you looking for an employer who recognizes hard-work, talent, and supports continual learning & growth?
Don't miss this chance to join one of Canada's most admired corporate cultures - Paladin Security! We are currently looking for experienced security professionals to join our Mobile Team!
We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, flexible schedules, and a variety of dynamic career opportunities.
In addition, as a member of our Mobile team, we also offer:
- Flexibility to choose from 8 or 12-hour rotational schedules
- Competitive pay rates ($15 to $18 for Patrol Officers; and $18 to $21 for Supervisors)
- Monthly recognition programs through your peers and Managers
It doesn't end there! For candidates that meet the below skills & qualifications and possess a minimum of two years of security experience (with one year specific to Mobile operations), we are also offering to:
- Match your current pay rate (if higher than our entry level rate)
- Immediately enroll you into our industry-leading employee benefits and vacation plans
- Extend the hiring bonus to $500 (paid upon successful completion of 90-day probation period)
Paladin Security believes in our people. Our promotion from within culture has provided countless opportunities for members of the Paladin Family to grow within our company. With our extensive training programs and impressive growth over the years, members of Paladin can easily develop a successful career path within our company. Our management teams are comprised of security professionals who have years of experience in the field - many of whom started as Security Officers.
To help ensure this is the right career and organization for you, we'd be happy to arrange for qualified candidates to meet with a member of our Senior Management team to discuss and plan your Paladin career path!
Job Skills / Requirements
A day in the life of a Paladin Mobile Officer...
As a Mobile Patrol Officer, every day is guaranteed to be different from the next. Each of our Officers start their "typical" day by reviewing their Run Sheet, which lists assigned scheduled patrols, escorts, and lock-ups/unlocks. But almost as soon as their shift starts, it's sure to change! Whether it's to deal with an unexpected incident, to prioritize an alarm response, or to provide support to their colleagues in emergent situations, our Mobile Officers need to make smart on-the-spot decisions and take fast, effective action to ensure the safety and security of our clients' assets and community members. At the same time, they must also complete thorough, accurate reports, as they liaise with our 24/7 Operations Centre, relevant Law Enforcement agencies, and emergency services to ensure the best possible outcomes for all parties involved. As members of our team develop their skills and experience, our Supervisory team will continually engage them in new opportunities to hone those skills so that they can further their Paladin careers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess a valid BC Security License & Class 5 BC Driver's License (w/ clean Driver's Abstract)
- Certified with Occupational First Aid Level 1 is an asset, but not mandatory
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Android Operating System software
- Strong command of English language, verbal and written
- Ability to make quick decision under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Superior time management, prioritization, and organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
All LICENSED officers hired during the month of DECEMBER & JANUARY will receive a $500 cash bonus after completing their 3 month probationary period.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the Mobile Sector Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Posted: January 16, 2017
Closes:March 17, 2017