Mobile Mortgage Specialist- Abbotsford
Oct 17, 2019 Company:
Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union Location:
British Columbia (CA-BC), [[custlocation]] Job Type:
Full-Time Together, we help empower you to achieve what's important in your life.
As part of our Mobile Mortgage team, you'll use your super powers to help your customers anytime and anywhere they need a mortgage. Your mission is to source residential mortgage business, build strong customer relationships and bring those two pieces together to Coast Capital Savings. This unique role allows you to work from your home office, network extensively within your community and be recognized and rewarded with unlimited earning potential.
And you'll have the power to do what's best for the customers. Every day. Not just Sundays. What you'll get to do:
Who are we looking for?
- Develop a business plan with a goal of maximizing residential mortgage business and enhancing the customer experience
- Write new mortgages and conduct prudent due diligence in the underwriting and documentation processes
- Seek out new mortgage leads and customers by networking in the community and developing relationships with realtors, developers, builders and previous mortgage customers
- Enhance the experience of existing customers by helping them with the home buying process, their mortgage and their other financial needs
- Anchoring customers to the appropriate delivery channel at Coast Capital for closing and cross sales
- Generating referrals to our other internal business units
We're looking for a self-starter who's excited about working independently to grow a book of business and to reap the rewards of working hard. You love meeting new people and developing relationships focused on the customer's needs.
- You are highly motivated with demonstrated sales skills and underwriting experience from your 3 - 4 years of related experience
- You have a strong sense of entrepreneurship as you want to build your own business in a fast-paced, competitive market
- You bring to the team a well-established network of realtors, builders, financial planners and other centres of influence
- You have a well-developed value proposition that sets you apart from other mortgage specialists
- You are proud of your verbal skills as you have the ability to take complex ideas and deliver a simple message
- You are flexible to work around your customer's schedules, whether it be evenings, weekends or during regular business hours
- And you would make our day if you have the ability to communicate in Mandarin and/or Cantonese
Why join Coast Capital Savings?
We don't mean to toot our own horn, but...
- We improve Canadians' financial well-being through providing simple financial help.
- Employees do what's best for our members. Every day.
- We believe in being a great corporate citizen so we invest in our local communities by donating our time, money and expertise.
- Our employees take advantage of the many opportunities to grow their careers.
- Employees love having a cool place to work, which includes wearing their jeans on Fridays & Saturdays and being recognized with a virtual (and, at times, an actual) high-five.
- Our inspiring leaders help our employees develop their talents and encourage them to be their fabulous selves.
- We have a unique culture where we take our business seriously, but ourselves, not so much.
- In 2017, we earned double kudos by being named one of BC's Top Employers and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies - two of the nation's most coveted business ads, may we add.
Does this position inspire you? If so, apply today at Coast Capital Savings.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Customer Service and Support