We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, Mortgage Advisor, Builder Specialist's primary objective is to grow and cultivate a referral network from new home developments that will meet or exceed established targets from the CIBC Mobile Advice channel. You are accountable for servicing new home developments in order to increase CIBC's share and volume of business in this market and to ensure that opportunities for developing profitable customer relationships are realized, providing financial solutions that best suit the customer's needs.How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Relationship Building - Establish and manage referral relationships with developers' sales teams for the purpose of identifying suitable customer prospects for residential mortgage financing. Interview and take applications, obtain all pertinent personal and credit information, confirm employment, salary and source of down payment and submit application with recommendation for approval.
- Business Development - Actively participate and support industry related associations, promotions, seminars and trade shows in order to develop working relationships and establish/enhance personal and professional credibility. Use your strong relationship building and networking skills to build connections, generate opportunities, and deliver bottom line results.
- Sales - Achieve sales targets across all parameters of the business plan. Meet and exceed minimum monthly mortgage sales targets. Actively promote CIBC Mortgage Life Insurance product and other related mortgage insurance products. Work with internal partners to anchor clients in banking centers.
What CIBC Offers
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You're driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- Strong lending and credit knowledge. Minimum of 2 years of lending and credit experie
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What You Need to Know
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive 100% commission based compensation plan, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Vancouver-400 Burrard St, 6th Employment Type