Mobile Driver (Security Officer)
Reference ID: 292665
Law Enforcement and Security
Paladin Security was established in 1976 as a provider of basic Security Officer services. From modest beginnings with four employees and one contract, Paladin has grown into one of the largest security companies in Canada, with 25 offices from coast to coast and over 10,000 employees. With our award-winning culture, we pride ourselves in fostering a learning environment as we believe in helping each of our employees grow and reach their full potential!
Job Skills / Requirements
Paladin Security has an exciting opportunity as a Mobile Driver, where every day is guaranteed to be different from the next.
Our Mobile Security Officers receive Run Sheets, which list assigned scheduled patrols, escorts, and lock-ups/unlocks, but will be expected to prioritize when incidents occur; be it alarm responses or providing support to their colleagues in emergency situations, our Mobile Drivers need to make smart on-the-spot decisions and take fast, effective action to ensure the safety and security of our clients' assets and community members. At the same time, they must also complete thorough, accurate reports, as they liaise with our 24/7 Operations Centre, relevant law enforcement agencies, and emergency services to ensure the best possible outcomes for all parties involved. As members of our team develop their skills and experience, our Supervisory team will continually engage them in new opportunities to hone those skills so that they can further their Paladin careers.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must possess a valid BC Security License and Class 5 BC Driver's License (with clean Driver's Abstract).
• One year experience in the security industry or related field.
• Must be able to pass a security clearance.
• Flexibility to work a variety of shifts on a 12-hour rotation (afternoons/nights/weekends).
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• High School Diploma, or equivalent.
• Superior time management, prioritization, and organization skills.
• Ability to make quick decisions in emergency response situations with minimal supervision.
• Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and Android Operating System software.
• Physically capable of performing the required duties.
• OFA I, or CPI training would be considered an asset.
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Long Term Disability, Special Incentive Plans
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check
This is a Full-Time position
Posted: March 10, 2018
Closes:May 9, 2018