224235 Work Area:
Software-Development Operations Expected Travel:
0 - 10% Career Status:
Professional Employment Type:
Regular Full Time #CloudJobsYVRCOMPANY DESCRIPTION
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Analytics Cloud team is looking for an energetic and innovative Mobile Developer to help with our next generation cloud-based Analytics platform for iOS and Android. If you are passionate about an opportunity to learn new things while honing your skills using leading edge technologies for Cloud, Big Data, Mobile, SAP HANA (in Memory) and modern Visualization then this is the right job for you! Help us shape the future. We are looking for someone who is proactive and results oriented, someone able to make timely, clear and justifiable decisions with a keen interest and investment in mobile application development.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a Developer on the Analytics Cloud Mobile team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to hands-on coding, design, test and architecture to deliver best user experience solutions to our customers in their mobile devices
- Define the design of new mobile features
- Collaborate in a team environment that extends to colleagues in remote locations and from various lines of businesses within the company including Product Management and User Experience teams
- Assess new technology, tools and infrastructure to keep up with the rapid pace of change
- Embrace lean and agile software development principles
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
- University degree in Computer Science, engineering or equivalent with 2+ years of experience working as a Developer in successful product delivery within an enterprise software company.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and communication skills
- Knowledge of and experience in development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, and others) and continuous development models
- Expert level skills in Objective-C and/or Swift (1+ years)
- Extensive experience with using iOS WebKit and UIKit
- Extensive experience with maintaining complex data models
- Experience with client and server communication / models / design / maintenance
- Experience in small scale and large-scale application development
- Experience releasing / maintaining a real consumer-grade app on the App Store
- Familiarity with test-driven development and rapid release cycles
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now . SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com
, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com
, EMEA: Careers@sap.com
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor. Additional Locations
: Job Segment:
Analytics, Developer, Cloud, Data Analyst, SAP, Management, Technology, Data
Software and Programming