Who You Are
You are an experienced iOS developer and have a track record of being a go-to resource on your team for technical uncertainties. You are comfortable with ambiguity and thrive in an ever changing and agile environment. You understand the ins and outs of views, protocols, threading, and the latest iOS APIs. What you'll do
Required Skills & Experience
- Develop and maintain software using Swift (and Objective-C).
- Collaborate in small teams to design, build, and ship high quality software to Hootsuite's customers.
- Iterate in an agile fashion, creating hypotheses and testing them with incremental code shipments through continuous integration.
- Share your knowledge within the development team as well as within the broader technical community.
- 3+ years of native iOS development experience.
- Proven track record of developing high-performance mobile applications. You've got a portfolio of large projects that you've driven to completion.
- You are a master of modern frameworks and architectures such as RxSwift and MVVM.
- You have a sizeable portfolio of 'Difficult problems... solved'.
- You have experience with large, complex, mature software applications.
- You have a github account with public projects, not just forks.
- You have contributed to open source projects.
Hootsuite is an inclusive employer. Every effort will be made to provide accommodations requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Posted: February 11, 2019
Closes: April 12, 2019