MILLWRIGHT – Heavy Industry Experience – Growth Opportunities
Salary: $38 – $39 per hour
Location: Northern B.C
Red Seal Millwright with experience in the Forestry Industry required for a stable, successful company in Northern BC. If you love fishing, hunting, mountains, lakes and beaches - apply today! Excellent relocation and benefits plan available for qualified candidates.
Call Katie at 6046898687 ext.222 for further details
Successful candidate will have the opportunity to be promoted to team lead/Maintenance Supervisor positions as company encourages internal promotion. New job openings are frequent.
This company has a recognised reputation for producing premium quality wood products. The family and community spirit drive the success of all aspects of the business. A stable organisation that has been in operation for almost 50 years.
The millwright will report to Maintenance Supervisor and be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all mechanical equipment relevant for the operation of the mill
- Assemble and install new equipment based on schematic diagrams and blueprints
- Construct foundations needed for new equipment
- Troubleshooting and preventative maintenance – lubrication of machinery bearing replacement, seal replacement, cleaning of mechanical parts.
- Adhere to all company’s safety policies.
- Experience as a millwright in heavy industry, wood industry preferred
- Experience working of hydraulic equipment
- Ability to read blueprints
- Welding/Electrical experience a distinct advantage
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary: $38 - $39/hour
- Excellent relocation package available
- Dental and extended medical, MSP Paid, Paramedic
- Pension, RRSP
- Premiums 100% paid by company
- 50% reimbursement for boots
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca
to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Katie O’Brien at 6046898687 ext. 222 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.