Millwright – Sawmill
Salary:$39.38 an hour with a comprehensive bonus package
A Step in the right direction! A stable company is looking for a Millwright to join their team. This company is one of North America’s largest lumber producers. Due to continuous growth, this company is looking for energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join their growing team. If this opportunity excites you, then apply now!
• Repair, modify, fabricate, and maintain all mechanical equipment relevant to the mils operation.
• Troubleshoot and perform preventative maintenance tasks efficiently.
• Work closely with other member’s of the mill maintenance department to ensure mill is running at an optimized level.
• Will be a key member in the maintenance operation team by adhering to the company’s safety policy.
• Must be red seal certified
• Must have previous experience working in a sawmill or planer mill
• Must be willing to relocate to the designated location
• Ability to read blueprints/schematics
• Must be willing to work graveyard shifts
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• $39.38 an hour with a comprehensive bonus package
• 2-3 weeks of vacation
• Benefits cover MSP, Dental, Extended Medical
• Paramedics, Pension
• Paid overtime, RRSP
• Tuition reimbursement
• Beautiful town built on the lake with great outdoor recreation
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: [email protected] or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Noah Bernstein at 604-689-8687 EX# 258 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.