Express Employment Professionals is currently recruiting for a Millwright for our client in Richmond. This is a full-time direct hire placement for the qualified individual.
- MUST be ticketed (TQ or Red Seal)
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a paper bag and/or plastics manufacturing environment
- Low voltage and industrial electrical motor experience
- Flexographic printing press experience
- Experience operating Lathes
- MIG/TIG welding experience
- Strong mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Flexible to work OT when needed
- MUST be prepared to do shift work when needed for scheduled maintenance repairs while production is down
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, and team player
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair manufacturing equipment
- Manufacture parts when needed
- Perform repairs and provide preventative maintenance
- Provide technical support and decision making during breakdown situations
- Communicate with production supervisors to schedule machine down time for major repairs
- Assist other Millwrights as needed
Shift: Day (MUST be flexible to work shift work when needed)
Pay Rate: $31 - $36/hr DOE
If you meet the requirements for this position, please email your resume to Jobs.DeltaBC@expresspros.com. In the subject line, please quote, “Millwright, Job ID# A178 – VL” OR fax to 604-594-5626. If you meet the requirements, we will contact you within 48 hours. You are welcome to contact our office if you have the requirements and did not get a phone call.
Thank you for your interest in working with Express Employment Professionals.
About Express Employment Professionals.
As a full-service staffing company, Express Employment Professionals provide cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-li...