Millwright- New Plant with Safety Record
Location: Northern British Columbia (relocation package included)
Industry: Skilled Trades
Salary: $39.38 an hour with an extensive bonus structure
A well established diversified company is seeking a Millwright to relocate to the one of the most progressive cities in Canada, located in northern British Columbia .This company focuses on manufacturing products for the building industry. If you are looking for a company that offers counseling and other resources to help their employees reach their goals, then apply now!
This company is a well respected, profitable and growing manufacturer of building products that has become the supplier of choice due its quality products and reliable services. As a leader in building a safe and healthy environment, this company prides themselves on its ethical, fun, and challenging work atmosphere. They are looking for individuals who are looking to plant their roots in a thriving community.
- Repair, modify and maintain all mechanical equipment relevant to the mill’s operation
- Have a thorough understanding of blueprint and schematic diagrams and be able to install new equipment and construct foundations needed for new equipment
- Trouble shoot and perform preventative maintenance tasks such as bearing replacement and cleaning of mechanical parts
- Work closely with other maintenance workers to ensure mill is running at an optimized level
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• $39.38 an hour with an extensive bonus structure
• 2-3 weeks of vacation
• Benefits cover MSP
• Dental, Extended Medical
• Paramedics (chiropractor, massage
• Benefits cover MSP
• Paid overtime
• Tuition reimbursement
HOW TO APPLY:
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Posted: February 19, 2017
Closes:April 20, 2017