Millwork- Cabinetmaker/ Joiner: Harvey 2098
Our company is an Architectural custom woodworking company, and we are currently seeking 3 to 4 highly skilled millwork, and furniture makers, and Ticketed Cabinet Makers, with 3 years plus of current working experience.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Completion of vocational or technical training with a Cabinetmaker Trade Certificate (Red Seal )
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience
- Ability to communicate in English
- Experience setting up and operating saws, power actuated tools, and other woodworking machines
- Able to read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Able to work independently or with a team
- Experience in producing high quality custom cabinets, built-in units, furniture, doors and door frames
This is a full time position that requires at times overtime and weekend work.
Overtime over 40 hours per week will be paid at time and one-half.
Benefits package after 3 months available.
Salary is open depending on experience.
40 hours per week.
Start required ASAP
#18 - Daily Hive - Karm Sumal - Work Hard & Aim For Big Goals
About MountainCrest Personnel Inc.
MountainCrest Personnel Inc. is a contract placement agency that specializes in engineering and manufacturing for contract, contract to full-time or full time placements.Read More