Do you want to work for one of British Columbia's top employers? Do you empower individuals to engage and connect within their communities? If you have answered yes to these questions we want you to continue reading.
Fraser Health Authority is growing, the kind of growth you want to be a part of as you improve the opportunity to enhance and expand your skills. We are the largest and fastest growing Health Authority in Canada. We have over 25,000 employees, 2,500 physicians and 6,500 volunteers provide a wide range of integrated health care services to over 1.6 million people living in Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley.
We hire great people for excellent jobs. We are currently looking for a part-time Medical Office Assistant/Receptionist
to join our Primary Care Centre in Maple Ridge, BC. We need your help to expand our ability to deliver prompt and professional services.BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE AS YOU:
- Provide a variety of reception services by answering telephones, operating multi-line switchboard, booking appointments and registering new clients.
- Provide a key role in ensuring a welcoming, safe and positive experience through client engagement and a client-focused approach
- Provide routine information to clients and general public that includes appointments, telephone numbers of other services.
- Set up appointments and arranges meetings, as required.YOUR QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Completion of Grade 12.
- Completion from a Medical Office Assistant program.
- One (1) year recent, related experience.
- Minimum typing speed of 50 WPM.
An equivalent combination of education, training and experience is acceptable.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, here are more reasons why you should apply:
- A career that offers you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are excellent in their respective fields.
- Fantastic opportunities for support and mentorship into supervisory and management roles are available as you advance within the organization.
- An opportunity to make a difference every single day in the world of health care.VALUED BENEFITS
Work with an expert team and join our dedication to provide quality care to our patients and clients. We invite you to apply today and find out why more than 95% of new employees recommend Fraser Health to their friends and family as an excellent place to work. We value diversity in the work force and seek to maintain an environment of Respect, Care and Trust.