Performs laboratory work and related duties in the fields of Biochemistry, Hematology, Blood Bank, and Microbiology. Reports data obtained to the physicians. Qualifications
- Successful completion of an approved course in Medical Technology.
- Registration with the British Columbia Society of Laboratory Science (BCSLS).Skills and Abilities:
- Accuracy in performance of duties.
- Ability to recognize discrepancies; to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to concentrate.
- Ability to remain calm in emergencies.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Keen perception and good judgment are required.
View Vanderhoof Community