Reporting to the Chief Technologist and Section Charge Technologist, performs routine and some specialized lab procedures. Qualifications
- Graduation from an accredited Medical Laboratory technology program; R.T. (General).
- Eligible for certification from the Canadian Society of Laboratory Technologists.SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relations with patients, laboratory and hospital personnel and medical staff.
- Ability to sustain attention to accuracy and detail over extended periods.
- Ability to keep abreast of technological developments in the field.
- Communication skills.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
View Burns Lake Community