Under the direction of the Chief Medical Technologist, obtains and prepares specimens for routine analysis. Performs various routine Hematological, Microbiological, Biochemical and Immunohematological testing in accordance with Departmental Procedures. Qualifications
- Graduate of an approved school of Medical Laboratory Technology and current Canadian Society of Medical Laboratory Science registration.
- One (1) year recent related experience.
- Experience in all the above disciplines preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with other effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
View Prince Rupert Community