Reporting to the Chief Technologist performs routine lab procedures. May rotates through various disciplines (Chemistry, Hematology, Transfusion Medicine, Microbiology, and Anatomical Pathology). Qualifications
- Graduation from an accredited Medical Laboratory technology program; R.T. (General).
- Eligible for certification from the Canadian Society of Laboratory Technologists.Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with others in the health care field.
- Ability to sustain attention to accuracy and detail over extended periods.
- Ability to keep abreast of technological developments in the field.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
View Hazelton Community