Medical Laboratory Technologist
Anatomical Pathology, St. Paul's Hospital, LM Labs, Vancouver, $29.70 to $37.40 per hour What you'll do
What you bring
- Obtain laboratory samples from patients as required.
- Perform Laboratory procedures and analyze results according to established policies.
- Prepare a variety of solutions, reagents, standards and controls for use in analysis, in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Respond to requests and inquiries for test results by various methods as required by the standard operating procedures.
- Certification with the Canadian Society of Medical Laboratory Science (CSMLS).
- One year recent related experience in the designated discipline within the last six years, and/or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Wage: $29.70 to $37.40 per hour
1081 Burrard Street, Vancouver
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Working schedule will be as per operational requirements
Requisition Number: 92066 What we do
Lower Mainland Laboratories (LML) lmlabs.phsa.ca provides laboratory testing at 31 sites across the lower mainland and central coast of B.C., including acute care hospital laboratories and and specialty laboratories.
Provincial Health Services Authority ( PHSA ) plans, coordinates and evaluates specialized health services with the BC health authorities to provide equitable and cost-effective health care for people throughout the province. Our values reflect our commitment to excellence and include: Respect people - Be compassionate - Dare to innovate - Cultivate partnerships - Serve with purpose. Learn more about PHSA and our programs: jobs.phsa.ca/programs-and-services
PHSA is committed to employment equity and hires on the basis of merit, encouraging all qualified individuals to apply. We recognize that our ability to provide the best care for our diverse patient populations relies on a rich diversity of skills, knowledge, backgrounds and experiences, and value a safe, inclusive and welcoming environment.
Labor Agreement Health Science Professionals Requisition # 92066-2337540 Work Site 1081 Burrard Street, Vancouver Job Type Casual, Part-Time Salary/Rate $29.70 - $37.04 / Hour FTE .00 Hours of Work 0600-1400,0630-1430,0700-1500,0730-1530,0800-1600,0830-1630,0900-1700 Work Days Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri Expiry Date 13-Mar-2020