Under general supervision, performs procedures in ultrasound. Qualifications
- Graduation from an approved ultrasound program and certification by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers' or equivalent qualification.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to organize and co-ordinate the workload.
- Ability to perform related procedures and operate related equipment.
- Ability to work independently and adapt procedures to individual situations.
- Ability to keep abreast of technological developments in the field to ensure high standards of patient care.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with patients, departmental, medical and nursing staff and outside agencies.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
Quesnel is one of the central interior's oldest cities and home to the world's largest gold pan. Nestled on the banks of the Fraser and Quesnel rivers, Quesnel is the commercial centre of the North Cariboo. The major industries include forestry, agriculture, mining and tourism. Quesnel offers affordable housing, indoor and outdoor recreational opportunities and natural splendour that supports a balanced lifestyle.