MAINTENANCE PLANNER & SUPERVISOR – PULP & PAPER
Location: Vancouver Island
Industry: Wood, Pulp & Paper
A market leader in the pulp and paper industry is seeking a Maintenance Planner with supervisory experience. If you have previous pulp or paper industry experience and are looking for a chance to live in one of the most sought after communities in BC – Apply today!
This position will require successful candidates to relocate, if not lalready located within a commutable distance. There is an excellent relocation package available. If you like small communities with gorgeous ocean amenities but still want to be close to a major center - this could be the perfect move for you.
Contact Katie O’Brien at 604 6898687 ext. 222 for a confidential discussion.
The mechanical maintenance planner will work closely with both unionized maintenance and operations teams, continuously improving the business in safety, production and costs. Your duties include but are not limited to:
• Taking change of the administration of the CMMS (SAP) – ensuring the proper recording of maintenance information
• Make recommendations on policy and process improvements on the CMMS
• Help to develop a preventative maintenance programming, ensuring operations are running to optimal potential
• Coordinate an effective maintenance schedule for manpower and equipment
• Day to day supervision of small maintenance teams
• Contract negotiations with external vendors, suppliers and contractors
• Assist in the creation and administration of departmental budgets
• Must have Red Sealed ticketed trade or Engineering Degree
• Previous experience administrating a maintenance programme
• Must have 2 years’ supervisory experience
• Solid knowledge budgeting and scheduling
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
• Salary is negotiable
• 3 weeks of vacation
• Dental, Extended Medical
• 100% company covered premiums
• MSP Paid
• Pension & RRSP
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Relocation package
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: [email protected], or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Katie O’Brien at 604 6898687 ext. #222 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
About Impact Recruitment Inc.
Impact Recruitment is Western Canada's top specialized Recruitment Firm. With the ability to service every position within an organization, Impact is the ideal partner for your growing company.