Mechanical Estimator needed! Work for one of the biggest Mechanical and Electrical contractors in Vancouver
Your new company
Large Mechanical + Electrical firm in Canada's Top 100 Employers. This company regularly carries out some of the biggest and most complex jobs in Canada from design to delivery. This company values teamwork, initiative, determination, professionalism and passion as their core values.
Your new role
As a Mechanical Estimator your role will include:
- Provide detailed labour breakdowns for each area to assist with budget creation and management of project
- Prepares budgets for prospective projects
- Attend and participate in site-visits, pre-bid meeting and post-bid meeting as required.
- Participate in estimating turnover meetings with project team to assist planning and budget process
- Establish strong relationships with suppliers and sub trades
- Reviewing project to develop win strategy
What you'll need to succeed
- To succeed as the Mechanical Estimator, you will have 3+ years experience in the field or office
- Your education will be either your Mechanical Engineering degree or your Red Seal ticket.
- You will be hardworking and passionate about your career.
- Experience across a range of project types
What you'll get in return
- A close nit team that have regular social events together
- Interesting and large projects to work on
- North Vancouver location
- Fast paced but collaborative environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Construction, Mining and Trades