Mechanical Designer, Draftsman, or Engineer / Sawmill Projects: Harvey 2028
We are currently looking for a mechanical designers, draftsman, or Engineers with forestry drafting / design working experience, for an engineering company which is located in Surrey. We are an Industrial mechanical engineering firm, which is concentrated in the forestry, sawmill, and mining industries. We are searching for an AutoCAD draftsman, designer, or Engineer, with the ability to conceptualize and design material handling and equipment flow plans, for mills or mines.
Qualifying applicants will have the following abilities:
• Create mechanical component and assembly drawings & detail drawings
• Modify and maintain existing drawings
• Apply and demonstrate workable design solutions.
• Lead projects
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing concept and detail drawings using AutoCAD.
Other abilities or experience required:
• Strong English communication skills (written and oral)
• Proficient in the use of AutoCAD 2008 or newer for 2D and 3D drawings
• Inventor 2012 + experience an asset
• Diploma from recognized institution, or equivalent essential
• General knowledge of industrial machinery and equipment an asset
This is a fulltime position
Salary is open, depending on your experience
Benefits package is available
Connect with employer:
About MountainCrest Personnel Inc.
MountainCrest Personnel Inc. is a contract placement agency that specializes in engineering and manufacturing for contract, contract to full-time or full time placements.