Cam Tran Co Ltd is looking for candidates who have a strong commitment to working safely, as well as a strong desire to learn standardized manufacturing processes. We are looking for those who have the demonstrated ability to operate equipment while working in an accelerating environment! Cam Tran strives for 'First Time Quality' and is looking for candidates who put a strong emphasis on completing quality checks, and are always willing to raise their hand to ensure the quality of the product is never compromised. Cam Tran provides a setting for individuals who thrive in a goal orientated environment and enables those who have the willingness to strive to exceed those goals.
The Material Handler will maintain production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory; delivering production materials and supplies; as well as staging finished product for all four locations across Canada.
- Ability and flexibility to operate a forklift, enter data into MRP system and work within our production areas independently.
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; and recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Will require heavy lifting repetitively
- Experience working within a Management Resource Planning System.
- Experience with RFID scanning tools an asset
- Forklift license Required
- Has previously collaborated in a team environment, by exchanging ideas and having conversations.
- Has demonstrated the ability to be an efficient problem-solver, by thinking on their feet and troubleshooting small problems as they arrive.
- Acknowledges that attention to detail is a highly important daily task.
- Has mechanical and technical aptitude, with the ability to apply concepts and provide rational.
- Practices safety consciousness and contributes to the prevention of accidents by being aware of hazards and understanding risks.
- Is ambitious and has the willingness to learn and be cross-trained.
- Has a strong work ethic and enjoys tasks that involves physical work and using their hands.
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain accuracy for the task at hand (analyzing information).
- Willingness to ask questions, bring suggestions forward and communicate with others in a positive manner.
- Ability to read and follow the direction of standardized work instructions.
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks (deadline-oriented).
- Highly punctual and a reliable, team player.
- Enthusiastic in learning new things, solving problems and moving forward.
- Able to navigate on a computer, for the purposes of inventory control and data entry.
Current Shift Schedule: Monday through Thursday from 6:00AM-4:30PM (10 hour shifts), however shift scheduled may vary depending on the needs of the business. Overtime is primarly scheduled on Friday's at 6:00AM.
- Group Health Insurance Benefit Plan and RRSP Program
- Monthly Incentive Bonus
- L.E.A.R.N Program Opportunities
- Personal Protective Equipment Allowance
- Opportunities to Advance within the Company
- Employee Engagement Events
Manufacturing and Production