We are seeking an outgoing, creative and organized Marketing Specialist to join a growing team of dedicated professionals who provide marketing resources and practical business development strategies to professional services firms. The Marketing Specialist is a person who relishes the opportunity to take the lead in implementing the company’s business development and marketing strategy.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work with a team of dedicated professionals who respect your ideas and expect you to roll up your sleeves and show what you can do, then maybe this is the role for you. They offer a great learning environment for the right candidate who is dedicated to their career success and growth.
Currently, this is a remote/Hybrid work week with some days in their offices in a beautiful West Vancouver location.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Write, edit, and provide strategic guidance on content for websites, social media, advertisements, and media placements.
- Develop, plan, and manage digital marketing campaigns including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, Google Ads, and campaigns with media partners.
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns, content, and other initiatives and assess against goals (KPIs and ROI).
- Collaborate with internal marketing and design teams on marketing strategies and the creation of marketing assets.
- Collaborate with clients, advertising partners, and external vendors.
- Perform assessments of marketing initiatives, website performance, social media presence, and SEO. Assist in the preparation of client development pitches and presentations.
- Coordinate advertising, researching and identifying opportunities based on media kits and relationships with publications.
- Write copy and update marketing materials including advertisements and press releases
- Assist in the development of business development and marketing budgets and plans.
- Develop a strategy for, and execute on, firm social media marketing including working with the graphic design team.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a social media presence across all active platforms.
- Build active relationships on social media with an emphasis on key partners and target markets
- Assist with the development and maintenance of digital marketing initiatives, including video, podcasts, etc.
- Provide ideas for blog posts and where appropriate, write content.
- Prepare external newsletter/alerts in Mailchimp
- Drafting marketing and business development communications targeted at clients and prospects.
- Update website content: posts, graphics, and page assets.
- Responsible for the soliciting from colleagues, scheduling and posting firm news and blogs to website.
- Working with the design team to keep content up to date and relevant.
- Maintain and analyze website reports.
What You Bring:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, journalism, or a related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, advertising, content marketing, marketing communications, or a related position.
- Excellent communication and writing skills are required for success in this position.
- The successful candidate will be highly organized, have a strong ability to multi‐task, meet tight deadlines, problem‐solve, and troubleshoot.
- Strong analytical and data-driven thinking.
- Experience managing digital advertising, social media marketing, SEO/SEM, and email marketing campaigns.
- Expertise in campaign optimization including A/B testing.
- Robust knowledge of website analytics, social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Creative and collaborative, with experience working with leadership, graphic designers, and web developers.
- Interested in new marketing trends and technology.
- Strong working knowledge and experience with WordPress, CMS and Mailchimp
- Advanced social media skills and experience
- MS Office applications
Competitive salary, flexible depending on skills and experience. Great benefits and perks including extended health coverage, dental, vision, paramedical, short & long-term disability insurance, a HealthCare spending account and annual education/training allowance to assist with work-related classes.
Creative and Graphic Design Sales and Marketing