Line of Service
Internal Firm ServicesIndustry/Sector
IFS - Brand & CommunicationsManagement Level
Senior AssociateJob Description & Summary
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long term revenue growth. Our Sales and Marketing Generalist - Practice Support team focuses on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluate our pricing strategies in the marketplace.Purpose-led work you'll be part of
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Marketing Specialist, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
• Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems
• Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends
• Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others
• Navigate situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships
• Provide support client-facing events, internal and external communications, market research, database management, project management, and other market-positioning activities
• Understand and participates in project planning, administration and budgeting
• Create, review, and edit marketing materials to ensure content produced is of high quality, with consistent use of PwC guidelines
• Responsible for the deployment of email campaigns using the Firm's marketing technology/management tools
• Support our cross functional team (public relations, design, digital and communications to plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns
• Collaborate with the digital marketing team to maintain and update relevant service pages on our PwC Canada website
• Create and posts resources to the internal portal to enhance knowledge sharing with PwC practitioners
• Process and track the payment of invoices to ensure vendor payments meet all deadlines
• Manage client lists for market-facing activities using firm's CRM tool
• Contribute to the planning of all aspects of event (in-person or virtual) management logistics, including critical path development, invitation development and distribution, registration management, seating plans, event team liaison, list management/creation, presentation development, ROI metrics, etc. Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• Relevant Undergraduate degree or diploma
• Minimum 3 years progressive marketing experience
• Detail-oriented, self-starter who can work well within a local and national team, and excels in a fast-paced, corporate environment, while multitasking priorities within deadlines
• Experience in managing a budget in support of marketing and event plans
• Working experience with Google Suite, Microsoft, Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Preferred experience in a professional services firm or B2B marketing
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required SkillsOptional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Up to 20%Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
NoGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Be a part of The New Equation.
Chez PwC Canada, notre atout le plus précieux, c'est notre personnel. Et c'est en apprenant les uns des autres que nous devenons plus forts. Nous avons à cœur de créer une communauté équitable et inclusive de professionnels de la résolution de problèmes, dans laquelle chacun se sent vraiment à sa place. Nous savons que l'expérience peut prendre diverses formes et, pour nous, donner confiance au public et résoudre des problèmes importants n'est possible que si notre milieu de travail reflète la diversité de la société dans laquelle nous vivons.
Nous tenons à répondre à vos besoins tout au long du processus de demande d'emploi, d'entrevue et d'embauche. Si vous avez besoin de mesures d'adaptation pour être parfaitement à l'aise, faites-le-nous savoir à l'étape de la demande d'emploi.
Pour en savoir plus sur l'inclusion et la diversité chez PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/fr/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Faites partie de La Nouvelle équation.