Are you a highly motivated and flexible individual that is adaptable with change and eager to learn? Do you want to work with a small but energetic team who excel at creativity? We are seeking a permanent full time Marketing Specialist to join us at Interior Health!
The Marketing Specialist will provide design and development expertise on various projects. The role is responsible for recording, editing and storyboarding corporate videos and capturing images to promote our employee brand. The role is accountable for brand consistency across campaigns. This role works closely with the Marketing and Promotions Assistant to create a stream of content for social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and internal channels.
The Marketing Specialist supports efforts to increase the pipeline of future employees at Interior Health (IH) through marketing and promotion activities. The role is responsible for creating, designing and developing content and creating connections by bringing people together online and in the workplace.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Conceptualizes, produces and delivers high quality, creative and visually engaging photograph and video content.Manages all stages of photography and video production, including project conception, filming/photographing, capturing professional-quality audio, editing, distribution and archiving.Ensures projects are delivered in a timely manner, and communicates progress proactively and clearly to all stakeholders.Captures authentic images of employees, worksite and geographical location to promote IH as a preferred employer and the range of professions available.Applies leading practices to creation and definition of content type, style, development, publication and uses new technology as it becomes available.Completes related administrative tasks, such as obtaining consent forms and organizing logistics.Gathers testimonials, images and content to support diverse and inclusive workplaces by promoting positive success stories about employees from underrepresented groups.Assists in the design of marketing and promotion materials for recruitment and employee experience through various mediums ensuring consistent employee brand (e.g., brochures, advertisements, ad copy writing, and creating content through assorted writing mediums).Assists in the development of strategies and campaigns to increase engagements and followers on Interior Healthâ€™s social media platforms through collaboration with internal partners and professionals to identify key aspects to develop related marketing campaigns.Supports activities that increase IHâ€™s digital presence by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social and digital data/metrics, creating and monitoring benchmarks, insights and leading practices, and implements innovative solutions as required.Identifies selected target audiences through engagement with internal and external stakeholders and creates meaningful marketing and promotion content on various mediums to capture and promote the IH brand and leverage the employee voice.Supports IH social media pages, updates profiles and coordinates logistics as required.Responds to feedback on social media platforms and acts quickly and respectfully to resolve any complaints, liaises messaging as necessary and makes recommendations to improve the employee and candidate experiences.Supports the Employee Experience department through marketing and promotions of the following key files; Diversity & Inclusion, Aboriginal HR Plan, Recognition, Surveys, and Awareness DaysContinuously explores marketing opportunities and promotional tools to drive brand awareness while highlighting the importance of the employee experience.Supports efforts to achieve recognition as an employer of choice and industry leader from a provincial and national award agency.Analyzes marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, engagements etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.Performs individual tasks related to marketing or other duties as assigned. Qualifications
Education, Training, and Experience
How to Apply
- Diploma or Degree with a focus on Media Studies, Videography, Video and Film Production and/or Video Editing
- 3 to 5 years of experience with developing and delivering visual design concepts and creatives for at least 3 of the following: digital publications, infographics, videos, motion graphics, multimedia presentations and/or web sites
- Experienced in consulting with clients and stakeholders on the development of motion graphic design products and videos.
- Experienced in developing scripts, storylines and storyboards for video and/or animation products and/or developing infographics from various sources of content.
- Skills and Abilities
- Ability to use a variety of editing and film related programs.
- Confidence in managing projects independently, and navigating across large organization.
- Demonstrates technical experience using video and photo creation/editing software.
- Ability to be collaborative and effectively brainstorm, pitch and execute a steady stream of creative content.
- A general knowledge of traditional and digital marketing terminology, concepts and research methods such as; SEO/Social media etc.
- Data management and reporting skills to support the tracking, reporting, and analysis of budgets and metrics.
- Qualified computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.).
- Ability to project management and prioritize workload.
- Demonstrates critical thinking, ability to exercise good judgment, and quickly and efficiently solve problems.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders including able to take initiative, work independently and have a creative mindset.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
Apply online here: http://jobs.interiorhealth.ca/job/kelowna/marketing-specialist/602/14800464
Sales and Marketing