Our Creative Services Design team are the creativity and skill behind our visual brand. With continuity and precision, they create truly aspirational designs to engage and inspire our clients. The Opportunity
As the Social Art Director you will be part of the team responsible for our visual brand across all social channels. You will ensure the highest level of creative output through the ideation, creation and development of brand initiatives. This role leads a team of designers, and cross-functional creative partners ensuring alignment at every creative touch point.
You will use your eye for beautiful and innovative design to develop and create the visual representations of our brand across all social channels. Working alongside many partners within the creative and digital team, you will bring Aritzias online presence to life. The Job
As the Social Art Director you will:
- Own the overall look and feel of all Aritzia social channels
- Ideate, create and develop social creative campaigns which include photo direction, video story boards, and design
- Concept and create content systems that act as the foundation for seasonal execution on social channels
- Proactively bring forward innovative, beautiful graphic and creative content thinking which propels the Aritzia brands
- Lead and inspire social designer to deliver world-class brand propelling assets
The Social Art Director has:
- Minimum Bachelors Degree
- Proven experience in developing digital visual engagement strategies, building brands and extensive design guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to deliver presentations and communicate your decision process
- Demonstrated experience in bringing creative concepts to life for a variety of digital mediums and platforms
- The passion to build, develop and grow!
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Sales and Marketing