Our Creative Design Department has an uncanny ability to envision the clothes our clients want to wear. And then they create them, with a depth of design, quality and fit that sets Aritzia apart.THE OPPORTUNITY
As a Senior Stylist, you will join a collaborative team of creatives to bring our brand vision to life. Your styling expertise and creative direction are vital inputs to beautiful high-quality images that showcase our product and inspire our clients.
With your artistic eye, strong fashion perspective and focus on detail, you will thrive in this collaborative environment. Working in our world-class in-house photo studio, you are pivotal in bringing our brand vision to life.THE JOB
As a Senior Stylist, you will:
- Create fully styled looks that showcase our product and inspire our clients
- Collaborate with a photo shoot Director and Photographer to manage time and pacing on set
- Direct hair, make-up and styling trends which compliment our product and inspire the viewer
As a Senior Stylist, you have:
- 4+ years fashion styling experience
- Experience with props and knowledge of styling techniques
- Strong Experience working with models and collaborating with a photographer and art director
- Proven ability to translate vision to execution
- Background in art, design, fashion, merchandising or photography
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Sales and Marketing