The mission of the Photo & Video Production Department is to accurately translate creative concepts into beautiful, functional, on-time, and cost-effective photo and video assets. THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing, and our Photo & Video Production team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for delivering photo and video assets that showcase our brand in an aspirational and brand-propelling way. As a Senior Producer, Corporate, you will play a pivotal role in producing corporate photography and videography, while also ensuring content is delivered on time and on-budget, and that the creative and business objectives are met. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Photo & Video Production to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Senior Producer, Corporate, you will:
- Provide a consistent and operationally seamless studio experience for our corporate shoots.
- Produce quality corporate content, on time, on budget, at the right location and with the right people.
- Ensure we have best-in-class photo and video equipment that is managed and secure and set up when required.
- Schedule corporate talent while building relationship and providing a world-class experience.
- Ensure seamless delivery of final corporate photo and video assets.
The Senior Producer, Corporate has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in production (agency or in-house preferred), photography, videography, and project management
- Proficiency in Microsoft and adobe suites
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Sales and Marketing