The mission of the Graphic Design Sub-Department is to create unique, cohesive, and aspirational graphic design.THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Graphic Design Sub-Department, you will be part of the team responsible for translating ideas and concepts into aspirational and brand propelling content for Aritzia and our exclusive brands. As the Senior Graphic Designer, Corporate you will develop and execute creative content across all corporate channels (e.g., WeAreAritzia (internal site), internal emails and merchandise, corporate events, etc.). And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless " from a rewarding career in Graphic Design to continued growth and development with Aritzia.THE JOB
As the Senior Graphic Designer, Corporate, you will:
- Design unique and memorable logos for corporate events and initiatives that visually communicate the brand identity.
- Design printed materials, such as signage or collateral, for corporate events and initiatives that communicate relevant information internally and externally.
The Senior Graphic Designer has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Sales and Marketing