The mission of the Styling Department is to realize the creative vision for each brand by curating aspirational outfits.THE OPPORTUNITY
As the leader of the Styling Department, you will lead and motivate the team responsible for bringing the Product and Marketing vision to life through styling. You will play a pivotal role in managing the Styling resources and strategy, while ensuring an elevated and consistent styling aesthetic across all channels. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will support your high-potential people to grow rewarding careers at Aritzia"while enjoying one yourself. THE JOB
As the Sr. Director, Styling, you will lead the team to:
- Establish the seasonal strategy for styling at Aritzia
- Assemble outfits as per each brands styling strategy
- Refine outfits through tucking, rolling, pinning, cuffing and fastening
- Elevate outfits through footwear, headwear, neckwear, handwear, jewelry, bags and belts
- Ensure the intended purpose of each garment is considered and styled to showcase the product
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
The Sr. Director, Styling has:
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- The drive to take on new challenges with the self-motivation for continuous personal and team development
- An ability to set the standard for operations, investing in world-class processes to boost team and business results
- The skills to collaborate strategically with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The ability to set clear objectives and inspire the team to reach their highest potential.
- The leadership qualities to design a vision and strategy that motivates the team
- World class skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the commitment to continuously learn and develop oneself and inspire growth in others
- A dedication to quality and investing in results that add value to the business at all times
- A proactive and entrepreneurial sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
- A keen eye for identifying and evaluating new business opportunities.
- A deep understanding and commitment for the industry in which we operate
- An industry connector building relationships and bringing learnings in-house
- A key representative of Aritzias brand, aesthetic and style fundamentals while setting trends and influencing culture.
- The driving force behind conceptualization and execution of ideas, designs and/or products that elevate Aritzias brand
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Sales and Marketing