The mission of the Product Marketing Department is to position and drive the promotion of Aritzias product.THE OPPORTUNITY
As the leader of the Product Marketing Department, you will lead and motivate the team responsible for developing effective marketing strategies that communicate the facts, features and benefits of our product to the customer. Working closely with Product, and with Channels and Creative Services within Marketing, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the product vision and business requirements come to life across our channels. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will support your high-potential people to grow rewarding careers at Aritzia"while enjoying one yourself.THE JOB
As the Senior Director, Product Marketing, you will lead the team to:
- Develop the overall strategy for positioning and promoting our exclusive brands optimally in the market.
- Develop our naming requirements and guide the creative development.
- Determine our product packaging requirements and guide the creative development.
- Bring the product marketing strategy to life across each of our physical and digital channels.
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience.
The Senior Director, Product Marketing has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Sales and Marketing