The mission of the Photography Production Sub-Department is to produce beautiful and aspirational photography assets.THE OPPORTUNITY
As the leader of Photography Production, you will lead and motivate the team responsible for delivering photography assets that showcase our product in an aspirational and brand-propelling way. As the Senior Director, Photography Production, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the Product Catalogue, Campaign and Corporate shoots are delivered on time and on-budget, and that the creative and business objectives are met. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will support your high-potential people to grow rewarding careers at Aritzia"while enjoying one yourself. THE JOB
As the Senior Director, Photography Production, you will lead the team to:
- Determine the optimal photo production strategy to achieve the Marketing vision while using the most efficient, effective and economically viable methods.
- Provide a consistent and operationally seamless studio experience through process, supplies, people, space, and time management.
- Ensure we have the best in class photography equipment, its managed and secure, and is set up properly when required.
- Source and secure creative talent while building relationships and providing a world-class experience.
- Produce quality content that meets creative and business objectives, on time, on budget, at the right location and with the right people.
- Ensure the seamless delivery of final photography assets by overseeing retouching and managing our teams, partners, schedule, budget, and photography assets.
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
The Senior Director has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Sales and Marketing