Our Creative Services team are the creativity and skill behind our visual brand. With continuity and precision, they create truly inspirational designs to engage and inspire our clients. THE OPPORTUNITY
As the Senior Digital Designer, you will be part of the team responsible for our visual brand across all digital channels. Your understanding of digital goes far beyond just websites and will make you a vital member of this team.
You will use your eye for beautiful and innovative design to develop and create the visual representations of our brand across all digital channels. Working alongside many partners within the creative and digital team, you will bring Aritzias online and digital presence to life. THE JOB
As the Senior Digital Designer , you will:
- Craft layouts, colour palettes and themes for print and digital mediums
- Create layouts from provided design systems for seasonal campaign execution on owned channels
- Design key elements of website site design on Aritzia.com " driving improved usability and engagement
- Select and determine the most effective way to leverage and design type for clarity and impact
- Collaborate on and apply the creative vision and strategy for a season or campaign
The Senior Digital Designer has:
- Minimum Bachelors Degree
- Proven experience in developing digital visual engagement strategies, building brands and extensive design guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to deliver presentations and communicate your decision process
- Demonstrated experience in bringing creative concepts to life for a variety of digital mediums and platforms
- The passion to build, develop and grow!
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Sales and Marketing